- Reintroduces the
cumulate() functionality (previously deprecated in 1.2.0).
- Fixes bug when input object to incidence is a data.table.
- Fixes bug in
incidence() when more than one column was given for the date_index.
- Fixes incorrect test that did not take in to account changing time zones.
new_incidence(): A minimal incidence constructor.
validate_incidence(): Check for internal consistency of incidence-like object.
build_incidence(): Allows you to construct an incidence object whilst specifying your own date grouping function.
cumulate() will now give a deprecation error. We have removed the function to avoid users erroneously regressing against a cumulative count.
- Fixes bug in
incidence() when dates were a character vector and the the default, daily, interval was specified.
- Now uses
dplyr to handle list based columns (e.g. record-type objects from
vctrs). For data.frames with only atomic columns, data.table is still used.
- Printing and summaries of incidence objects have been improved to remove duplication in the overview section.
- New function
facet_plot() now have a
centre_dates argument which can be set to
FALSE to get histogram-esque date labels for single month, quarter and yearweek groupings.
- Internal refactoring due to breakages changes in the upstream grates package.
Due to multiple changes in the underlying representation of incidence2 objects this release may possibly break old workflows particularly those relying on the old implementations of date grouping:
- Now uses the package
grates for date grouping. This introduces the s3 classes
int_period as well as associated constructors which
incidence now builds upon. As a result of this the aweek dependency has been dropped.
- Construction of
incidence objects now faster due to underlying use of data.table.
- Fixes bug in get_interval.
- Removes message that was displayed when incidence class dropped.
- Refactoring of internal code to improve maintainability.
- Tests now use the 3rd edition of testthat.
- Fixes bug in as.data.frame.incidence2
- Limits internal reliance on dplyr.
- Fixes issue with monthly incidence objects when
show_cases = TRUE (see #42).
- Additional checks added for assessing whether a manipulated incidence object maintains its class.
- Improved implementation speed.
- NA’s now ignored in the
count variable of a pre-aggregated input to
- Fixes axis labelling and spacing.